Monday, July 11, 2011

New(ish) Ish


Happy 7 11 day. Get your free slurpees before time runs out. The picture is that big because it is that important.

Couple of recent cd's to check out. All shouts to HHA because I am too lazy to change all the DL's to Back on the Scene

Prometheus Brown and Bambu Walk Into a Bar
- I'm sure my slightly Jewish co-blogger will let you know his feelings on this one once he is done celebrating the Sabbath. Or just whenever he feels like it.

If you are like me and don't cringe when Hey Ma comes up on the shuffle, and even turn it up, then you might wanna check out 2002's Come Home with Me, which Hey Ma was on. I'm not going to, but you might.


Finally, Houston's own Trae the Truth comes out with his album Street King. Despite not getting a lot of national exposure before, Trae has been around a while, putting out music since 1999, and its nice to see him get a feature from everybody in the game. In particular, check on the last track I'm On, featuring Lupe Fiasco, Wale, Big Boi and a hook from MDMA. If nothing else, you will get some solid verses from the guests, but don't sleep on the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment